Dietary supplement with Devil's Claw, Boswellia and Ginger that act on joint function.
Dol Gem ARTICULATIONS is a dietary supplement containing plant-derived glucosamine and plant extracts of Devil's Claw, Boswellia and Ginger, which have a targeted action on joint function. With Vitamin C from Rose Hip, which contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the regular function of cartilage, and Turmeric, which in addition to its effect on the joints has an antioxidant effect.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS. GLUTEN- AND LACTOSE-FREE.
- Glucosamine: of plant origin, it is an essential component for the physiological constitution of the connective tissue.
- Devil's claw: promotes joint function and is commonly used as an adjuvant in cases of rheumatoid arthritis and various rheumatic diseases.
- Boswellia: the resin extract is rich in boswellic acids, which are responsible for the plant's anti-inflammatory action, and can promote joint function and combat localised states of tension.
- Rose hip: The Vitamin C it contains contributes to the formation of collagen for normal cartilage function.
- Turmeric: antioxidant properties deriving from the rhizome rich in curcumin and other curcuminoids.
Glucosamine sulphate, Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) root E.S. tit 1% harpagoside, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa L.) root E.S. 1/4, Boswellia (Boswellia serrata R.) resin E.S. tit 65% boswellic acid, Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis R.) root E.S. tit 5% gingerols, Rose hip (Rosa Canina L.) fruit E.S. tit 70% vitamin C, Anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, micronised silica. Capsules of vegetable origin (hypromellose).
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per daily dose 2 cps):
- Glucosamine: 300 mg;
- Devil's claw d.e. tit. 1%: 200 mg;
- Turmeric d.e. 1/4: 120 mg;
- Boswellia d.e. 65%: 60 mg;
- Rose hip d.e. tit. 70%: 60 mg;
- Ginger d.e. tit. 5%: 60 mg.
We recommend taking 1 capsule twice a day.
WARNINGS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
In the event of impaired liver function, biliary function or gallstones, use of the product is not recommended. If you are taking medication, you should seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children under three years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Avoid in cases of established hypersensitivity to one or more ingredients. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.