Super moisturising face, body and hair oil with cocoa butter.
Wonder Oil Dr. Organic Cocoa Butter is a super moisturising multi-purpose oil made from a precious blend of natural oils with wonderful beneficial properties for the face, body and hair.
The cacao tree grows mainly in the tropical forests of Central and South America. The processing of the beans produces a paste from which cocoa butter is obtained, which is used in both cosmetics and pharmaceutical applications; in the INCI labels of cosmetics it is referred to as Theobroma cacao.
In cosmetics, cocoa butter boasts antioxidant properties and also stimulates collagen synthesis, restoring tone and elasticity to the skin. It is nourishing and has a protective action due to its fatty acid composition, particularly linoleic acid (omega 6) and oleic acid (omega 9). It effectively moisturises dry and stressed skin, leaving it deeply soft, smooth and supple.
Applied to the hair in the form of a pack or mask before or after shampooing, Wonder Oil restores vitality and protects the hair from external aggression and repairs split ends damaged by the sun or by overly aggressive treatments such as perming and straightening. It is particularly suitable for curly and frizzy, dry and brittle hair with damaged ends.
GUARANTEED EFFECTIVENESS! CLINICALLY TESTED on a group of 51 users of whom 96% were fully satisfied and stated that the product left their skin soft and moisturised after the first application.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS. WITHOUT PARABENS, SLS, SYNTHETIC DYES, PHTHALATES, PETROLATUM, GLYCOLS, DEA, BHT, ISOTHIAZOLINONES, MINERAL OILS, SILICONES.
- Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera oil): obtained from the dried pulp of the coconut. This oil is used for the beauty of the hair and skin of the face and body. It makes the hair shiny, silky and facilitates its growth, provides nourishment to damaged hair, protects it from external agents and is effective against dandruff. For the skin, face and body, it has moisturising, anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing effects.
- Sweet almond oil (Sweet almond oil): is extracted from the seeds of Prunus dulcis. It has long been appreciated for its emollient, nourishing, soothing and elasticising cosmetic properties. It is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, mature or irritated skin and to protect and soften hair and nails. Sweet almond oil is also an excellent ally in the prevention of stretch marks, even during pregnancy.
- Rose hip oil (Rosa canina fruit oil): rich in vitamins A, K, C, natural antioxidants, essential fatty acids (oleic and linoleic), it acts on the skin making it more beautiful, toned and elastic. Useful against skin ageing and for treating acne scars.
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum vulgare germ oil): concentrates high amounts of B Vitamins, needed to stimulate cell growth and tissue formation. Its proteins strengthen hair fibres, keeping them strong and moisturised. Its content of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E also regulates sebum production in the scalp and helps preserve voluminous, shiny and healthy hair.
- Sunflower seed oil (Heliantus annus seed oil): is extracted by cold pressing from the seeds of the sunflower. It is well absorbed by the skin for its eudermic properties and has a moisturising, nourishing and emollient action. Thanks to its composition rich in Vitamin E, it has antioxidant activity that protects body cells from lipid peroxidation and skin ageing.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT OIL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE.
Massage into body, face or hair as and when desired.
Avoid contact with eyes, do not use if allergic to any ingredient.