Facial cleanser with orange blossom water.
Facial cleanser with orange blossom water gently rids the skin of make-up and impurities, restoring natural freshness. Ideal for all skin types.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED. NICHEL TESTED. ECO BIO COSMETICS AIAB.
- Olive oil (Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil): rich in vitamins, mono- and poly-unsaturated fatty acids, polyphenols, tocopherols, it is an excellent emollient, softening and elasticising ingredient precious in all states of dryness and skin desquamation.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter): is rich in vitamins A, D, E and has a very high content of unsaponifiables. It has moisturising, soothing, protective properties.
- Distilled orange blossom water (Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) flower water): has a soothing, refreshing, de-reddening, moisturising action.
- Red vine extract (Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract): has antioxidant and draining effects.
- Pomegranate extract (Punica granatum peel extract): contains a very high percentage of flavonoids which makes it an excellent antioxidant, useful in counteracting the formation of free radicals and thus having a preventive action against skin ageing.
AQUA [WATER], SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA , CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER (*), (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) FRUIT EXTRACT (*), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT (*), CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT (*), PUNICA GRANATUM PEEL EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT (*),PINUS PINASTER BARK/BUD EXTRACT,TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID, LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, ANISE ALCOHOL, PARFUM [FRAGRANCE].
*FROM ORGANIC FARMING
Apply to face, neck and décolleté massaging gently. Remove with lukewarm water or a dampened sponge.